Sunday, October 29, 2017

Microlearning -- making use of your spare time

I have a hate-hate relationship with my mobile device. In other words, I hate it. It's a necessary evil, though, and I know I'm in the minority. Almost everyone has a mobile device, and most people at least like theirs. But let's face it, all that time spent texting, playing games, tweeting, and surfing social media is mostly wasted.

What if you could do something other than play solitaire in your free time? What if you could actually learn something while waiting for your Chinese takeout?

Great news -- you can!

The concept is called microlearning. It consists of bite-sized chunks of learning that you can easily digest in a few minutes -- learning while you wait. Check out my August blog post for LxD Insider Guide on using microlearning in organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment